The DTC Autumn 2015 Newsletter can be downloaded here: DTC Autumn 2015 Newsletter
Items in this edition:
- DTC mitigation methods and farm economics update
- Estimating the monetary cost of nutrient and sediment loss at the farm-scale in the River Eden catchment
- Can a modelling toolkit help salmonid population management in the Tamar catchment?
- New ‘Saving Eden’ website goes live
- New project – Impacts of different vegetation in riparian buffer strips on hydrology and water quality
- The ‘Twin-Track’ approach to characterisation and understanding the contribution of groundwater to surface water catchments
- DTC on the road in Europe
- Book Review – ‘Catchment and River Basin Planning: Integrating Science and Governance’
- DTC Findings influence revised greening rules for 2016
- And it’s goodnight from him, and goodnight from her and… him – some changes in personnel.